Why does Oui sound like Whey?
I love people watching, perhaps because usually I am the one being watched as I wrestle with two uncooperative children in public. I got all high school, and snickered at this lady who had these tights on, that probably first made a showing in the early 1980's. Bedazzled tights with some high boots, Smashing Sister.
Another thing I am tentative about is the Montreal Trudeau airport, gosh where do I go when I am there? Connecting flights scare me, as I have never done it, I always expect that Meet the Parents experience with the lost luggage combined with me being lost in the airport frantically searching for the gate that I can't read or find.
I was totally Stress Festing about Montreal when I got a smile...
A smile from this TALL handsome looking guy with a curly mop of dark hair carrying his blond son up and down the aisles to calm him. I don't know about you, but my favourite scene in the Hangover with Bradley Cooper, is when he is at the reception sitting down with the guys, and his son has fallen asleep on him. I seriously know I am old now, because that is so HAWT! To me there is nothing more hotter than a man taking care of his children. That means some Mom is probably hands free, or at least has only one child, and we all now that is something to be cherished at a function.
Is that not HOT? Is that not SEXY?
Then I realized that this sexy, stylish man looks extremely familiar.
OhMyGod, it's Justin Trudeau and his son, Xavier. I look around to see if anyone else is having this realization, but NO. Everybody is all into getting settled on the plane and doing their thing and being all polite Canadians and not making a big deal out of it, DON'T they REALIZE who this is?!?
Mission Impossible: So I keep planning, planning my attack of how to get a picture, and be all casual-like. This is like Canadian Royalty, I am totally stalking him, his wife, his daughter Ella-Grace, and the two nannies that they have with them. They had two seats in 1st class and a row in good old economy. They keep going back and forth, down the aisles, then right next to me, but every time I want to raise my phone, I get that uncomfortable feeling, and lower my phone. I kept thinking of scenarios, like my Mom would love a picture of you, or my Mom loves you and would kill me if I didn't get a picture of you, but really I just wanted a photo for myself.
I gave up, in the 4 1/2 hour flight, I had about a million opportunities, but I chickened out. I rationalized that when someone famous has their children with them, they may not want to have their picture taken, an infringement on their privacy. Hey, it's not like they are Brad and Angelina or anything, right?!
Then as I departed off the plane, and recognized the Trudeau nannies setting up the stroller, I thought maybe I could get a photo of them walking in the airport, sort of in the background of one of my pics, totally DISCREET right?!
Nah, forget it. I started getting my Montreal connecting stress happening and started looking for my gate.
Then he, yes, Justin was pushing the stroller and walking RIGHT behind me. This is it! This is it! I can just stop and then quickly get a photo of him, or even ask him for one.
I stopped. He walked right by pushing his stroller, stating he was going to the elevator, and then he was gone. If I only had the kids, I would be taking that elevator too.
C'est la vie!

Sadly they were both as good-looking and happy as this picture shows. If I had more guts I would've had my own pic to share with you. This is just one I found off the net.
C'est la vie!
I guess TMZ would never hire me.


I can't beleive you chickened out!!! I would have done it if I were with you but I would have gone right up to him and asked for my picture WITH him... but noticed how I thru in "if I were WITH you".. I sure as hell wouldn't have done it if I were alone!! LOL
ReplyDelete