Friday, September 18, 2009

Another Hoover not the Dam


My Man is obsessive about the floors, what is with the men and floors?!

I think he just might divorce me and marry the steam cleaner, the MAN probably gets more satisfaction from it than me! OK maybe not.

My complaint, my complaint is that he does it at the most inconvenient moments. Like when we are going to be having people over, and well it takes so much longer to dry on a cold day, or we need to be going somewhere in an hour, but where's the Man.

There he is steam cleaning the damn carpets!

I swear I am just waiting for the corners to start peeling up, I mean have you heard of MOLD Monkey? Excessive amounts of water, not properly drying up, MOLD.

I just wish he would channel that energy into something like the bathroom, where the pee on the floor is DEFINITELY not from me!

Hey at least I am not emasculating like the script wife of Jack Nicholson in ABOUT SCHMIDT. There is no one here berating the Man to sit down to pee or even the boy for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment