Saturday, September 26, 2009

Movie what Movie?

I LOVE movies. It's great to see the latest chick flick with the girls, or a date night with the Man, seeing something current makes me feel like I am with it just a little, seeing a movie out means that I am seeing the whole movie, and some little monkey isn't asking me to watch them poop and wipe, or in need of something from the fridge.

All I have to worry about is myself, if I should pee BEFORE or not.

Yes, yes, these are all great reasons, but the biggest reason I always LOVE about going out to a movie, is the POPCORN.

Popcorn is GOOD, but putting M&M peanuts in it, is BETTER, and of course tons of butter is a must. I once had to request that they fill'er up, I mean c'mon 16 yr. old movie employee, there's enough wasted popcorn on the ground, can you not fill it to the top, it's POPCORN.

Unfortunately, my friends always give me grief. When they first see my creation, they all just ask me, Did you just put M&M's in your popcorn?? Yes, yes I did and I have been doing it since I was a teenager.

At first, it was done so as not to have the M&M's spill, I still have not figured out how to open them without tearing the middle seam, and then Voila, it tasted BRILLIANT and the move was archived in my Movie Popcorn eating history.

Now I get, i'm not sharing with you, you put the M&M's in your popcorn, WEIRDO!

Good because I don't want to share with you either, I want my POPCORN all to MYSELF. The Man used to be that way, all thinking it was odd, but salty n' sweet in not a new combination, and he too was soon turned.

Try it, I am sure that some of you will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment