Thursday, August 13, 2009

Easty can "Shut The Front Door!"

OK I am admitting a new reality show, SYTYCD Canada. There was nothing on when I was doing laundry, well except the SYTYCDC, so I decided to watch it to see what all the hype was about, it seems that its always on, but that may be the american version? I mean my girlfriend just recently confessed that its the one show her husband and her can watch together, really?! OK let's see this magic!

Then well Easty got into it...



See how she works that blanket, and I must confess that the song and dance routine is completely AGE APPROPRIATE! I don't know if it was the 61" or the need to groove to the music, but E was really feeling it!

I learned a new saying from the former-male-cheerleader-now-finalist:

"Shut The Front Door!" I guess its supposed to be "Shut The F@#$ Up!
But seriously, E can shut the front door now!

I likey!

Just in case you were wondering, umm that's my Mom's TV because my washer wasn't delivered Monday, even though it was wrapped up and ready to go at the warehouse, it just didn't leave the warehouse, hence delaying delivery to this Saturday, well hopefully! Home Depot, delivery, not so quick!

1 comment:

  1. I totally see a future for her!! So You Think You Can Dance Canada season 19!

    ReplyDelete